Mark zuckerberg created Facebook, Bill gates founded Microsoft, and Steve jobs the legend who made the world’s most valuable electronics gadget company Apple.
Mark zuckerberg had friends who helped him to code Facebook and funded him to found the company, Bill gates had Paul Allen, Steve jobs had the Steve Wozniak.
Also do you know Steve jobs and Bill gates are childhood friends.
And the Google was founded by two like-minded friends who even never knew how to code properly.
It really doesn’t matter that what’s your ability and knowledge. Because as you try hard and time goes, you will learn things on the way.
But the people who surround yourself? You can’t change them because you have no control on any external things other than you. This is why successful people usually have fewer friends or no friends at all.
Here are some great quotes from some great people on friendship for success:
1. Your circle of friends must match your own aspirations & dreams or you will find little support when you need it most. ~ Leon Brown
2. A small group of determined and like-minded people can change the course of the history. ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
3. With the right people anything is possible. ~ Richard Branson
4. Life is less complicated then it becomes more enjoyable when you keep ambitious, positive, like-minded and loving people in your circle. ~ Arnold Henry
5. Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship. ~ Epicurus
6. Surround yourself with a bunch of like-minded people, and you’ll soak up their habits like a starved sponge. Fat people with fat friends care less about their weight. ~ Vir Das
If your job is only pleasing everyone you see, then it really doesn’t matter that with whom you hang out. But if you dream anything to achieve then find people who have the same goal as you do.