We are the generation of people who read and write more than ever, thanks for the internet and sites like quora.
Almost everyone is a writer in someway. Every social media needs some form of writing.
So, it becomes important for everyone to learn the types of writing.
To I come up with the most common four types of writing that every student should be learn or aware:
Academic Writing is nothing but your research.
You don’t needed to be creative genius to write in academic writing. You just need to know how to compile your research.
Much like a reporter who gather and write the facts. You just need to present facts, and data that you have found in your research.
Business Writing is large.
It has many forms such as resume writing, CV, and recommendation letter when you apply for a job.
And you’re going to write business plans, business models, project proposals, project reports, brand manifestos, business letters, presentations in your job.
In other words, instruction manual.
You just write, instruct or explain how to use a particular object or technology.
This is what most hardest type of writing.
Novel, fiction, literature, poem, news paper editorial, essay are all comes under this category.
I would say, other than creative writing all other forms of writing aren’t so much hard.
- The hardest part of Academic writing is research.
- For business writing, there are many free ready made templates available online for free.
- For technical Writing, if you know how to use a particular object, then Writing about that isn’t a barrier.
- But creative writing? It’s hard. Because to write creatively; just facts, research and knowledge isn’t enough. You need your own voice, opinion and style.
Latest posts by Pravin Nath (see all)
- 11 Important Things You Should Know About Upsc Interview - December 11, 2017
- How to Read Hindu Online Effectively and Efficiently - October 7, 2017
- How to Take Notes Using Evernote in Upsc Preparation - October 7, 2017