You can refer my previous posts:
Where you can learn that how to prepare topics wise with reference study materials.
But here I compiled a list of recommended UPSC Geography optional books paper wise to help you.
- Physical Geography by Savinder Singh (for physical geography portion )
- Models in Geography by Majid Hussain (for Human geography)
- Rupa made simple Series
- Earth’s Dynamic Surface by K Siddhartha (Best book for Geomorphology)
- Evolution of geographical thought by Majid Hussain
- Human Geography by Majid Hussain
- Atlas ( Oxford or Orient black swan )
- Kurukshetra magazine (For reference)
For PAPER -2
- Indian Geography by D.R.Khullar
- Geography of India by Majid Husain
- Some latest developments from India year book.
- Yojna magazine (For reference)
Latest posts by Pravin Nath (see all)
- 11 Important Things You Should Know About Upsc Interview - December 11, 2017
- How to Read Hindu Online Effectively and Efficiently - October 7, 2017
- How to Take Notes Using Evernote in Upsc Preparation - October 7, 2017